tazxgun-multigaming Index du Forum
tazxgun-multigaming
Bonne visite sur notre forum

tazxgun-multigaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Charlie Austin keen to return to help save Southampton from ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tazxgun-multigaming Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Nouveaux Inscrie

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 47
Moyenne de points: 1,12

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Charlie Austin keen to return to help save Southampton from Répondre en citant

แทง บอล Charlie Austin is eagerly awaiting a return to action to help Southampton in their relegation fight having re-joined first-team training following a "frustrating" injury lay-off.

The Saints striker has been out for three months after tearing his hamstring against Huddersfield at the end of December.

Southampton have won just once in the Premier League during Austin's absence and have slipped into the relegation zone, leading to Mauricio Pellegrino being replaced as manager by Mark Hughes.

Austin, who scored five goals in seven games before the injury, is hopeful of regaining his top form before the end of the season.

He told the Saints' official club website: "It's been a frustrating time. It wasn't like being out for two weeks, it's been 14 weeks now.

"I was in such good form and that was the hard thing, because I'd had to bide my time for ages to get in. Whilst that was going on, as a team we were underperforming and that's why we're in the situation we are. แทง บอล

"Now I'm back, we've got a big eight weeks and I'll put all my energy into helping the team drive forward to stay in the Premier League.

"It's good to have that light at the end of the tunnel and this is the last tick in the box. It's great to be back with the lads."

New boss Hughes has eight games to save the Saints from the drop and Austin says he is up for the fight.

"You've got to embrace it, as men and as footballers," he said. "We're under a lot of pressure at the moment, don't get me wrong, but we need to push forward.

"I feel there's enough character, talent and work ethic, and with the new coaching staff coming in with new ideas, it's going to really help us." แทง บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tazxgun-multigaming Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006